Clearwater Care is a nursing care and rehabilitation centre designed with luxury home-like environment that provides nursing care for seniors, physiotherapy and rehabilitation services for those in need.
Here at Clearwater Care, it is all about love. We strongly believe love is the strongest force in this world and therefore we commit to serve with love and to deliver personalised services to each and every customer at our campus.
Clearwater Care focuses on being a home-like, because home is where love is. Our campus is like home and we treat customers like family so that they feel safe, comfortable and loved.
We serve personalised nursing care and rehabilitation services equipped with premium hospitality and modern facilities in creating the luxurious home-like atmosphere at our campus. Driven by the idea and concept (IC) of luxury, we fulfill the needs of our customers:-
- Self-Actualization Needs
- Esteem Needs
- Belogingness & Love Needs
- Safety Needs
- Physiological Needs
- Owned and Operated by Professionals
Clearwater Care is founded by Mr. Zulhaimi bin Ismail, a distinguished lawyer and a well-experienced businessman in Penang. The backbone of Clearwater Care consists of lawyers, businessmen, and professional caregivers.
Clearwater Care is operated by a team of professional caregivers (known as Clearwater Care Lovers), consists of qualified State Registered Nurses (SRN), qualified Medical Assistants (MA), certified Physiotherapists and certified Nursing Aides. Clearwater Care Lovers are under the leadership of Campus Assistant Manager, Miss Vasanta Kumari A/P Gunasagaran. Under one roof, professionals from different background unite and speak the same language of love in delivering the services.
To provide outstanding patient experiences, superior nursing outcomes, and improved quality of life for the customers or patients [known as Yang Dikasihi (YDK) / The Loved One (TLO)] we serves and execution of all activities in line of our core values.
Our Core Values
Patients are our reason for being and the focus all of our activities. The needs of patients come first. Our responsibility is to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient that exceeds their expectations for comfort and convenience. To not respect patients’ presence, voice, dignity, and vulnerability in Clearwater Care that prides itself on putting patients’ interest first is uncomfortable. Our values shape our behaviors and culture.
“We are the same” is our motto because everyone deserves to live normally even they are now in a new-normal condition.
Patient Service Vision Statement
“ I’ll make the most of loving you ‘’
We, as the Lovers, do swear that we will be faithful and bear true allegiance to our pledges as follows:
1. To focus on our core value which is the needs of patient comes first in all of activities (consciously and subconsciously).
2. To deliver “Wow” the highest quality services on patient care provided with compassion and trust by being passionate and determined.
3. Build a positive great teamwork and family spirit.
4. Embrace and drive change by constant improvement.
5. To take 360 degree calculation and consideration .
6. Pursue personal and professional growth through learning.
7. Build open and honest relationships with communication.
8. Do more with less.
9. Have courage, be kind and be humble.
10. To do honest reflection by asking ourselves “ Did I make the most of loving you?”